Текущее время: 28 мар 2024 22:06

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: some cleaning programs can cause problems???
СообщениеДобавлено: 22 фев 2020 00:35 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[code][/code][color=#0040BF]When I started studying at the Raahe Computer Institute in 1972–1975, there was no Microsoft / Windows or Apple / Mac. There were no limits on development - or was the limit visible?[/color]

Последний раз редактировалось Veli Matti 29 июн 2020 12:00, всего редактировалось 5 раз(а).

Заголовок сообщения: Re: some cleaning programs can cause problems???
СообщениеДобавлено: 25 фев 2020 18:26 
NanoAV Team

Veli Matti писал(а):
Dear Nano team :?:
The latest Nano Antivirus works fine, but some cleaning programs can cause problems. It looks like too much cleaning (Glarysoft) is making a mistake on the internet icon on the taskbar or it appears that there is no internet connection. When I gently cleaned with Ccleaner, there was no internet icon problem. As a precaution, I reinstalled Nano Antivirus and everything worked fine again. I still have Ccleaner as a utility.
I'm sorry that I was looking for the problem of Nano Antivirus. The problem appears to be a user and cleaning program .

It would be very helpful if you could send NANO Antivirus logs to support when such a problem occurs. To do so, use the following link: "Start -> All programs -> NANO Antivirus -> Report a problem to Support Service" (don't forget to leave your e-mail address and problem description).

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа