Текущее время: 27 апр 2024 23:04

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: One + months and still going
СообщениеДобавлено: 02 апр 2010 22:51 

Iam not really upto date with all the problems out there and we need all the suport we can get,
I have run 4-5 different Antiviruses over the past 5 years, as far as I can see you guys are doing
well, i have had no problems, updates are allways done, scans are complete, I visit lots of sites for
apps and file sharing, your program has caught bad downloads hiden files and bad script, Iam glad to see your pop up when it happens ( to bad theres no sound to go with it LOL ) Iam hoping that this stays in beta testing for awhile and if it comes out I hope its a price I can pay, because I think its one worth paying for.

Thanks so far for allowing to use your program

Ken

Заголовок сообщения: Re: One + months and still going
СообщениеДобавлено: 05 апр 2010 13:34 
NanoAV Team

Locator писал(а):
Iam not really upto date with all the problems out there and we need all the suport we can get,
I have run 4-5 different Antiviruses over the past 5 years, as far as I can see you guys are doing
well, i have had no problems, updates are allways done, scans are complete, I visit lots of sites for
apps and file sharing, your program has caught bad downloads hiden files and bad script, Iam glad to see your pop up when it happens ( to bad theres no sound to go with it LOL ) Iam hoping that this stays in beta testing for awhile and if it comes out I hope its a price I can pay, because I think its one worth paying for.

Thanks so far for allowing to use your program

Ken

Hi Ken,
Thank you for your accolade :)
As for the sounds, you can enable them.
Go to the main menu item "Settings", then to the tab "Appearance". There is the group "Event sounds". By default the system sounds are disabled. Select the checkbox "Use sounds", if you want to enable sound alerts. By default standard skin sounds are used. On pressing the button "Arrow" at the left part of the table a menu appears. By selecting the corresponding item in the menu, you can listen to the offered sound, select your sound, disable the selected sound or restore the default sound.
After you have completed the choice of settings on this tab, press "Apply" for saving the settings or the button "Default" to restore the default settings.
Good luck!

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа