Текущее время: 28 май 2020 03:31

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
СообщениеДобавлено: 20 май 2020 13:07 

This is my third attempt to thank you, Nano Support. I hope I succeed now - this is an important thing for me!

Dear Administrators, I am asking you to publish this ”thank you letter”. You are talented programmers and helped to solve a small problem and now there are no more reports of viruses "false positives or not". The most important thing is that the Nano Av now works perfectly !!! Here is your advice (below), I did as you requested (NANO Antivirus Support # HD-31072). I want to say that you are really talented Programmers. I am just a "prehistoric computer-man (IBM) .I wish you Blessings and success. The Russian people will to win the corona of a pandemic. I'm sorry for my poor English skills.
Yours ”Veli Matti”

”Windows 7 has a built-in anti-spyware program "Windows Defender", it works in parallel with the installed antivirus. Windows Defender stores its samples for detecting malicious software in the clear, they are detected by NANO Antivirus in the memory of this process (c:\windows\system32\svchost.exe(xxxx) Infected Trojan.Win32.Downloader.gjesun; Riskware.Win32.Backdoor.gjoxst; Trojan.Win32.Downloader.fqlyhy). For now, you can simply ignore this situation, and we, in turn, will examine the question of whether the antivirus can solve this problem. The second option is to disable "Windows Defender", in this version of Windows it is not yet a full-fledged antivirus, its functionality is fully covered by NANO Antivirus. The link below shows how to disable Windows Defender:
https://www.xrite.com/service-support/w ... rningoffon

When I started studying at the Raahe Computer Institute in 1972–1975, there was no Microsoft / Windows or Apple / Mac. Initially, the programs were made with pen and paper! .There were no limits on development - or was the limit visible?

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа