Текущее время: 28 мар 2024 12:47

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Doubts about license
СообщениеДобавлено: 26 апр 2015 15:36 

Hi,

I've downloaded NANO AV, but I haven't installed it yet.

I have got some doubts about terms of the license agreement. On your web site is written: "User can use, copy, and distribute this software whitout any restriction." But in the license showed during teh installation process is written: "You may not use The Product for commercial profit neither as a separate profit nor as a bundle".

And in accordance with these texts I have some doubts if it possible to use NANO Av in companies, foundations and other NGO organizations, enterprisses, govermental organizations, etc. using normal functionality of NANO AV, I mean is it allowed to use NANO AV for scanning and other protection in these companies, enterprisses, foundations and other organizations?

Ind how to understand this part of license "You may not use The Product for commercial profit ..."; that companies, foundations enterprisses may use NANO AV, but may not sell it?

Заголовок сообщения: Re: Doubts about license
СообщениеДобавлено: 27 апр 2015 11:52 

Награды:

Наш бета-тестерСлово – золото Активист форума
Цитата:
And in accordance with these texts I have some doubts if it possible to use NANO Av in companies, foundations and other NGO organizations, enterprisses, govermental organizations, etc. using normal functionality of NANO AV, I mean is it allowed to use NANO AV for scanning and other protection in these companies, enterprisses, foundations and other organizations?

Hello,
At the time of beta testing, the product is approved for use in commercial companies and other organizations.

Цитата:
Ind how to understand this part of license "You may not use The Product for commercial profit ..."; that companies, foundations enterprisses may use NANO AV, but may not sell it?

Sell and distribute the product for the money can not be!

Sorry for the google translation :)

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа